Sunday, November 9, 2008

No more Temp Work

It's Sunday evening, and I'm at the office by myself watching the game. NYG up 12, 4th & Goal for PHI, 4th quarter with 6:00 minutes left. Eagles just scored, and got the extra point. We're looking at 36 NYG | 31 PHI. This has been a really good game.

Friday was my last day at the Hannaford Brother's Corporate office. I'm ecstatic to be back working for myself. This weekend has been fairly busy. I had a metal show on Friday and a metal show on Saturday, both were fairly boring, Friday did have a good crowd though. Saturday night Tom and Jeff were both here, Jules came over to hang out with us for the night. We ended up renting Freddy Got Fingered over the PlayStation Network for $2.99, easily the worst $2.99 ever spent. It did have a few funny moments, though. 'Backwards man, the backwards man, I can go backwards faster than anyone can.' Haha. That kept us up until.. oh, I'd say about 4:00am, then we all crammed into one bedroom and fell asleep. Jules woke me up at 9:00ish because she was headed out. The other guys slept until about noon.

Jeff and I went out and got pizza at Romeo's and then made it into Portland to flyer for Sondre Lerche and Shiny Toy Guns.




After we flyered Portland, I went on a nostalgic trip back to Scarborough High School to see this year's Oak Hill Player's performance, they did Roger Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella. I caught up with some old friends and then headed back here to the office.

I played a bunch of Fall Out 3 and Battlefield Bad Company with Jeff, and now Tom is here and we're getting ready for next week's work schedule. So much to do, and for once.. plenty of time.



*****/***** (5 of 5)

****/***** (4 of 5)

PS. Giants won.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

WTF I shot that tank TWICE with a ROCKET LAUNCHER!!!!!!